Supplemental information about our products and services, plus our location.
On this page:
Assistive Technology and Accommodations in COE Products and Services
The Center for Organizational Effectiveness (COE) strives to ensure equal access to the products and services that we offer for all State Employees with and without disabilities.
COE has assistive technology available to provide accessibility services during the classes that we offer. Available accessibility services include, but are not limited to:
- American Sign Language (ASL) Interpreters
- Assistance for Visual Accommodation
- Written course materials
To best meet reasonable accommodation needs, participants should notify COE by phone at (303) 866-2439 or by email Contact COE to let us know about the need for accommodation, at the time of class registration, including the specific assistive technology and/or other accommodations.
The request should include:
- Participant Name
- Class Name
- Class Dates
- Class format, online or classroom
- Preferred accommodation(s), if known
Participant agencies are responsible for the cost of assistive technology and/or other reasonable accommodations that are required by the participant. The cost of accommodations will be billed to the Participant Agency in the same manner as billing for the class tuition.
COE will coordinate with contracted vendors and the requesting Participant to provide reasonable accommodations.
COE will make every effort to provide requested reasonable accommodations, however, failure to notify COE of requested accommodations at least 3 business days prior to the class date may result in delay or denial of the accommodation.
The purpose of the Statewide Competency model is to provide a structure that agencies in the State of Colorado can use to design, complete, and measure, learning and development experiences for teams and individuals. These competencies were developed based on analysis of common knowledge, skills, abilities and behaviors that support success at three levels of organizational performance: workforce competencies, leadership competencies and senior leader competencies.
This document is designed to:
- Help identify and modify performance requirements based on competencies necessary for success in positions at different levels throughout the state.
- Provide a structure to account for differences in level of proficiency required for these competencies.
- Define the competencies and provide a description of performance at each level of proficiency.
- Identify specific courses that can be completed to increase performance for teams and individuals.
The Center for Organizational Effectiveness (COE) publishes Learning Solutions, a newsletter to announce new courses and share ideas and resources that promote learning and development. Let us know if you have any questions about previous content or suggestions for future newsletter topics.
- 2020 Archived Newsletters
- 2019 Archived Newsletters
- 2018 Archived Newsletters
Location and Parking
We are on the corner of Colfax and Sherman Street: 1525 Sherman Street, Denver, CO 80203.
Colorado's Department of Human Resources map is available as a PDF.