The State of Colorado offers two comprehensive, high-quality dental plan options from Delta Dental. Both dental plans pay 100% for preventive care when you use in-network dental providers, even if your maximum benefits have already been reached for the plan year.
Delta Dental Basic Plan
Delta Dental Basic Plus Plan
FY 2020-21 Information
- FY 2020-21 Delta Dental Rates
- FY 2020-21 Employee Benefits Guide
- FY 2020-21 Basic Plan - Summary
- FY 2020-21 Basic Plus Plan - Summary
- FY 2020-21 Basic Plan - Summary Plan Description
- FY 2020-21 Basic Plus Plan - Summary Plan Description
Delta Dental Prevention First Program
- Prevention First Program applies to both the Basic and Basic Plus plans.
- The Prevention First Program ensures eligible diagnostic and preventive services (e.g. exams, x-rays, cleanings, etc.) do not to count towards the annual maximum benefit. When you see an in-network Delta Dental provider you will always have your diagnostic and preventive services covered at 100% even if your annual maximum benefit has already been reached for the plan year.