The Division of Human Resources conducts periodic system maintenance studies (SMS).
System maintenance studies are conducted to:
- Ensure that job classes are grouped and paid appropriately,
- Determine whether a class structure is current and adequate,
- Ensure salary grades and relationships are appropriate,
- Determine whether specific classes should be revised, abolished or created.
Current System Maintenance Studies
- Final Class Description for the Licensed Practical Nurse Class Series
- LPN Class Series System Maintenance Study Meet & Confer Presentation (Slides)
- Final Job Evaluation Letter 23-01 Licensed Practical Nurse Class Series
Planned System Maintenance Studies
- The Firefighter and Social Worker/General Counselor class series System Maintenance Studies will be conducted in FY 2023-24 with the goal to implement findings on July 1, 2024. The studies will be conducted by DHR in collaboration with impacted agencies.
Previous System Maintenance Studies
- Final Job Evaluation Letter 20-02- IT Professional Deconsolidation
- Final Class Descriptions for the IT Professional Deconsolidation
- IT Professional Deconsolidation Meet & Confer Presentation (Slides)
- Final Job Evaluation Letter 19-02- Electronic Engineer, Electronics Specialist, and Customer Support Coordinator Class Series
For more information, email the Compensation Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org