Kaiser Permanente (KP) is a nonprofit provider of healthcare and coverage together, offering high-quality, integrated care that’s easy to navigate. Visit mybenefits.kp.org/soc or call 888-413-0591 to learn more.
What You Can Expect With KP
- 24/7 virtual care options
- Cost estimates in advance (to avoid billing surprises)
- One app and one website (to manage both care and coverage needs)
- Reminders when it’s time for screenings
- Doctors who know your medical history
- Less paperwork
- And more
This patient experience is unique because KP employs its own doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and owns its pharmacies and lab facilities. Their providers are usually in the same place, so you can see a doctor, fill a prescription, and get x-rays and labs—all in one location.
In addition to their medical offices, KP contracts with thousands of affiliated providers across the front range, and many leading area hospitals are considered in-network. Urgent and emergency care are covered anywhere in the world. For a full list of providers and locations near you, visit kp.org/locations.
KP COpilot is a dedicated concierge team for State of Colorado employees. Call COpilot at 888-413-0591 for help with:
- Choosing a plan
- Understanding benefits, deductibles, and out-of-pocket costs
- Getting cost estimates for services
- Questions about bills and claims
- Getting care
Electronic Health Record
Another unique feature of KP is their Electronic Health Record (EHR). When you see a KP provider, they’ll have your medical history at their fingertips, and you won’t have to repeat it at every appointment.
- On-demand chat with a clinician, mental health specialist, and more
- 24/7 medical advice
- Schedule appointments with a primary care provider or another physician (video)
To learn more, visit kp.org/getcare or download the Kaiser Permanente mobile app.
Mental Health Resources
- Calm (sleep, meditation, and relaxation)
- Amwell (video)
- Ginger (therapy, texting, video)
- Kaiser Permanente Mental Health Specialist
- Kaiser Permanente Wellness Coaching
- myStrength (stress, depression, sleep, and more)
To download the Calm or myStrength apps, Kaiser Permanente members should visit kp.org/selfcareapps.
State of Colorado's KP Group ID: 00225
- Before you Enroll: Call 1-888-413-0591 (TTY 711) or email StateofColorado@kp.org for help choosing a KP plan
- Transitioning to KP: Call 1-844-639-8657 (TTY 711), Monday -Friday, (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) for help choosing a doctor, transitioning prescriptions or medical records, registering for kp.org access, and more
- Navigating KP Care: Call KP COpilot at 1-888-413-0591 (TTY 711) for help navigating care and coverage questions, medical advice, financial counseling, scheduling primary care appointments, and more
Interpreter services are available during business hours, at no cost, when you call KP at 1-800-632-9700 (TTY 711), so you can get help in your language. Just let them know your preferred language when you’re connected to a representative. Some physicians at various medical offices have certain levels of second language proficiencies.
KP physicians have telephone access to interpreters in more than 150 languages, video remote interpretation services in 15 languages, and they can also request an on-site interpreter for an appointment, procedure, or service. KP does not charge for language assistance arranged by KP.
For questions about your State of Colorado benefits, contact your agency's benefits administrator.
The information on this page is an overview and is not intended to be a complete description of the benefits. A more detailed summary plan description for the plans can be found linked on this page. If there is a conflict between the information on this page and the official plan documents, the plan documents will govern. The State of Colorado reserves the right to modify or terminate any of the described benefits at any time and for any reason. The descriptions of these benefits are not a guarantee of current or future employment or benefits. For additional information about the specific plans available to you, please contact your agency's Benefits Administrator.