With Cigna, members have access to statewide and national networks of independent hospitals and doctors, including local, high-quality care from top-performing centers of excellence. Visit mycigna.com or call 800-244-6224 to learn more.
Travel Reimbursement Program
If the treatment or procedure you need requires you to find care elsewhere, Cigna will help cover costs such as transportation and lodging. Learn more in the quick links section.
- On-demand urgent care services (telephone, video, chat)
- Schedule appointments with a primary care provider or another physician (video)
To learn more, visit mycigna.com or download the myCigna mobile app.
Everside Health also offers virtual appointments. Visit Everside Health’s website to learn more.
Mental Health Resources
- Behavioral Health Resources Guide
- Behavioral Health Flyer for Cigna Copay Plans
- Behavioral Health Flyer for Cigna HDHP Plan
- Talkspace (therapy, personalized match in 48 hours)
- Meru Health (treatment program for depression, anxiety, and burnout)
- SonderMind (therapy, personalized matching)
- Ginger (therapy, texting, video)
- Brightside Health (anxiety and depression) Visit mycigna.com to get started.
- Monument (alcohol counseling and treatment)
- Happify (self-directed activities for anxiety and stress)
- NOCD (OCD therapy) Visit mycigna.com to get started.
Healthcare Pricing Tool
For our Cigna plan members seeking high-quality care at a fair price, Healthcare Bluebook makes it easy to save money on hundreds of common medical services and procedures.
State of Colorado's Cigna Group ID: 3343452
- General: Call Cigna at 800-244-6224 or visit mycigna.com
- Pharmacy: Call (888) 783-1774 or visit MedImpact.com.
Your MedImpact Member ID is the same as your Cigna ID.
- Medical and Behavioral Health: Call Cigna's MDLIVE at 888-726-3171 or visit myCigna.com to talk to a provider and schedule a provider (Cigna's virtual behavioral network also includes Talkspace, Meru Health, SonderMind, Ginger, NOCD, Brightside, Monument, iPrevail and Happify)
- Travel Reimbursement: Call Cigna One Guide at 800-244-6224
Cigna offers language assistance and interpreter services in over 30 languages in addition to free aids and services to people with disabilities, including written information in other formats, large print, audio, and accessible electronic formats.
If you need any of these services, please call the customer service number on your Cigna ID card. If you do not have or are unable to locate your ID card, please call 800-244-6224 (inside the U.S. only). A personal advocate will connect you with an interpreter once you let them know the language needed. If you have hearing or speech loss and use Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) or a Text Telephone (TTY), dial 711 to connect with a TRS operator.
For questions about your State of Colorado benefits, contact your agency's benefits administrator.
The information on this page is an overview and is not intended to be a complete description of the benefits. A more detailed summary plan description for the plans can be found linked on this page. If there is a conflict between the information on this page and the official plan documents, the plan documents will govern. The State of Colorado reserves the right to modify or terminate any of the described benefits at any time and for any reason. The descriptions of these benefits are not a guarantee of current or future employment or benefits. For additional information about the specific plans available to you, please contact your agency's Benefits Administrator.