With Cigna, members have access to a statewide and national network of independent hospitals and doctors including local, high-quality care from top-performing centers of excellence. Visit mycigna.com or call 800-244-6224 to learn more.
Travel Reimbursement Program
If the treatment or procedure you need requires you to find care elsewhere, Cigna will help cover costs such as transportation and lodging. Learn more in the quick links section.
- On-demand urgent care services (telephone, video, chat)
- Schedule appointments with a primary care provider or another physician (video)
To learn more, visit mycigna.com or download the myCigna mobile app.
Everside Health also offers virtual appointments. Visit Everside Health’s website to learn more.
Mental Health Resources
- Talkspace (therapy, personalized match in 48 hours)
- Meru Health (treatment program for depression, anxiety, and burnout)
- SonderMind (therapy, personalized matching)
- Ginger (therapy, texting, video)
- Brightside Health (anxiety and depression) Visit mycigna.com to get started.
- Monument (alcohol counseling and treatment)
- Happify (self-directed activities for anxiety and stress)
- NOCD (OCD therapy) Visit mycigna.com to get started.
Healthcare Pricing Tool
For our Cigna plan members seeking high-quality care at a fair price, Healthcare Bluebook makes it easy to save money on hundreds of common medical services and procedures.
State of Colorado's Cigna Group ID: 3343452
State of Colorado's OptumRx Group ID: CO1ORADO
- General: Call Cigna at 800-244-6224 or visit mycigna.com
- Pharmacy: Call OptumRx at 844-564-2201 or visit their pre-enrollment website at Optumrx.com/enroll/stateofcolorado
- Medical and Behavioral Health: Call Cigna's MDLIVE at 888-726-3171 or visit myCigna.com to talk to a provider and schedule a provider (Cigna's virtual behavioral network also includes Talkspace, Meru Health, SonderMind, Ginger, NOCD, Brightside, Monument, iPrevail and Happify)
- Travel Reimbursement: Call Cigna One Guide at 800-244-6224
For questions about your State of Colorado benefits, contact your agency's Benefits Administrator.
The information on this page is an overview and is not intended to be a complete description of the benefits. A more detailed summary plan description for the plans can be found linked on this page. If there is a conflict between the information on this page and the official plan documents, the plan documents will govern. The State of Colorado reserves the right to modify or terminate any of the described benefits at any time and for any reason. The descriptions of these benefits are not a guarantee of current or future employment or benefits. For additional information about the specific plans available to you, please contact your agency's Benefits Administrator.