All Executive Branch State employees are required to complete training on topics that promote a safe, ethical, and respectful workplace. Additional required training may be added to this list.
Each agency may have additional training added to the modules listed below and we encourage you to partner with your HR teams for additional information.
- New Employee Orientation
- Preventing Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Preventing Discrimination and Harassment in the Workplace
- Ethics and Conflict of Interest
- Preventing Violence in the Workplace
- Statewide Compliance Training
Contact your local HR Representative to enroll in compliance training. If you are having trouble locating the person who assigns compliance training within your agency, contact the Center for Organizational Effectiveness to ask for help: DPA_PrsnlTraining@state.co.us.