All employees in the Colorado State Personnel System are required to complete training on topics that promote a safe, ethical, and respectful workplace. The Department of Human Resources (DHR) oversees statewide Compliance and Equity Diversity Inclusion (EDI) training, and is responsible for training content and records of completed training. Each agency is responsible for assigning Compliance and EDI training to their employees and for reporting completion of this training to DPA. All Classified employees should complete required Compliance and EDI training on an annual basis. Additional required training may be added to this list.
There are currently three required compliance training modules with a fourth in development:
- Preventing Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Preventing Discrimination and Harassment in the Workplace
- Ethics and Conflict of Interest
- COMING SOON - Preventing Violence in the Workplace
All State Employees are required to complete the following EDI Modules:
- Why EDI?
- What is EDI?
- What are EDI Strategies?
- How do I Include EDI Strategies in my Work?
In addition to EDI modules required for all State Employees, Supervisors are required to complete the following:
- Module 1 - Personal Awareness Around EDI
- Module 2 - Becoming an Inclusive Leader
- Module 3 - Inclusive Leadership Practices
- Module 4 - Navigating Inclusivity
Contact your local HR Representative to enroll in compliance and EDI training. If you are having trouble locating the person who assigns compliance and EDI training within your agency, contact the Center for Organizational Effectiveness to ask for help: DPA_PrsnlTraining@state.co.us.