With Kaiser Permanente, you're choosing more than just a health plan. You're also choosing nationally recognized, integrated care, delivered in ways that fit into your schedule.
Kaiser's primary care providers, specialists, and pharmacists work as a team to coordinate every aspect of your care. So, you don’t have to. And because Kaiser Permanente providers are connected through a single electronic health record, they’ll have your medical history at their fingertips.
You can choose your Kaiser Permanente doctor and change anytime. Kaiser Permanente can conveniently connect you with the right specialist – often without a referral. You can also choose to see affiliated plan providers in Northern and Southern Colorado. The State offers three plans through Kaiser: a Copay Plus Plan, Copay Basic Plan, and an HSA-Qualified High Deductible Health Plan. View the plan summaries below to learn about Kaiser's plan options.
- Copay Plus Plan Benefits Summary
- Copay Basic Plan Benefits Summary
- High Deductible Health Plan Benefits Summary
Convenient Care Options
Kaiser Permanente also offers many ways to get care, whether in person, or from home or work.
- At most Kaiser Permanente medical offices, you can see a doctor, get lab tests and X-rays, and pick up a prescription, all in one trip.
- Traveling? You’re covered for urgent and emergency care services anywhere in the world.
- Kaiser offers many telehealth options, so you can get care from virtually anywhere, whether it’s 2 a.m., 2 p.m., or any time in between. Choose from convenient services like email, chat with a doctor, e-visits, and scheduled or on-demand phone and video visits.
- Kaiser Permanente has also teamed up with DispatchHealth to offer urgent care right in the comfort of your home (available in Colorado Springs, Denver, Boulder, and Longmont).
Questions? Help is available:
- Before you enroll: Call 1.888.413.0591 (TTY 711) or email StateofColorado@kp.org for help choosing a plan.
- If you’re new to Kaiser Permanente and would like help transitioning: Call the New Member Connect Department for help choosing a doctor, transitioning prescriptions or medical records, registering for kp.org access, and more. They’re available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., at 1.844.639.8657 (TTY 711).
- For Kaiser Permanente members: Call KP COpilot, your specialized concierge team, at 1.888.413.0591 (TTY 711). They’re experts in your Kaiser Permanente State of Colorado benefits, and can help navigate care and coverage questions. You can also get medical advice, talk to a financial counselor, schedule primary care appointments, and more.
- To learn more about Kaiser Permanente, visit my.kp.org/stateofcolorado.
- 2021 Plan Comparison
- Enrollment Guide
- Care Options Guide
- Vision Services & Optical Benefit
- 2021 Copay Plus Plan SBC
- 2021 Copay Basic Plan SBC
- 2021 HDHP SBC
Wellness & Wellbeing
The information on this page is an overview and is not intended to be a complete description of the benefits. A more detailed summary plan description for the plans can be found linked on this page. If there is a conflict between the information on this page and the official plan documents, the plan documents will govern. The State of Colorado reserves the right to modify or terminate any of the described benefits at any time and for any reason. The descriptions of these benefits are not a guarantee of current or future employment or benefits. For additional information about the specific plans available to you, please contact your agency's Benefit Administrator.