Through Cigna, you’ll get the tools, programs, and support that make it easier to understand and make the most of your plan.
You have three plan options to choose from through Cigna. Cigna plans offer out-of-network coverage and additional wellness and support programs. All plans include free preventive care and free preventive care medications. Additionally, Cigna members have access to Everside Health (formally Paladina), which offers afford-able and convenient primary, preventive, and urgent care services. Please note that while Everside Health does not show as a Cigna network provider, it is a care option for Cigna members.
- Copay Plus Plan Benefits Summary
- Copay Basic Plan Benefits Summary
- High Deductible Health Plan Benefits Summary
Access to Everside Health
As a State of Colorado employee, you have immediate access to Everside Health (formerly Paladina Health) under health plans through Cigna. This primary care benefit offers 24/7 access to your provider, same-or next-day appointments, and virtual appointments via video or phone.
Access to Grand Rounds
When you enroll in Cigna, you and your dependents have access to Grand Rounds, your guide to expert medical care. Grand Rounds is fully covered and available at no charge.
Medical and Behavioral Virtual Care
Whether it’s late at night and your provider or therapist isn’t available, or you just don’t have the time to leave the house, with virtual care you can:
- Access care from anywhere via video or phone
- Get medical virtual care 24/7/365
- Schedule a behavioral health virtual care appointment online in minutes
- Connect with quality, board-certified providers and pediatricians, as well as licensed counselors and psychiatrists
- Have a prescription sent directly to your local pharmacy, if appropriate
For MDLIVE® medical and behavioral health, call 888.726.3171 to talk with a provider or schedule an appointment online, go to myCigna.com. For information on Talkspace, Meru Health and Sondermind behavioral health, visit myCigna.com.
Condition Specific Care: No-cost surgery is possible
Suffering with back, knee, or hip pain? With personalized support and quality care, Cigna will help guide you to the best solution for your needs. If you need surgery, every step from admission through discharge is covered at 100%. Call first at 855.678.0042 to take advantage of this program.
Travel Reimbursement Program
Take the road to better health. Cigna will help pay the way. If the treatment or procedure you need requires you to find care elsewhere, Cigna will help cover costs such as transportation and lodging. Call Cigna One Guide at 800.244.6224.
Contact OptumRx at 844.564.2201 or visit their pre-enrollment website at Optumrx.com/enroll/stateofcolorado
Contact Cigna at 800.244.6224 or visit mycigna.com.
- One Guide Benefits Overview Flyer
- One Guide Customer Flyer
- One Guide Pre Enrollment Flyer
- Surgical Treatment and Support FAQs
- Surgical Treatment and Support Program Flyer