KAISER & CIGNA MEMBERS INCENTIVE PROGRAM
MotivateMe - an incentive program where you can get rewarded for the healthy actions you take.
With the State of Colorado Employee Wellness Program, MotivateMe, both Kaiser and Cigna members will get awarded for the health actions you take. You'll work toward achieving real results that mean a real, healthy change for you.
If you are enrolled in one of the State's medical plans under Kaiser Permanente or Cigna, you are eligible to earn 240 points in order to receive a $20 off per month premium reduction for the FY 2021-2022 plan year.
Here's How It Works for both Kaiser and Cigna Members!
- Visit myCigna.com and click “View my Incentives” on the MotivateMe Incentive tile. Then select goals for a full list of incentives available to you.
There you will find:
- A list of healthy actions and goals
- Details on how to get started
- Instructions on how to redeem and earn your rewards
Then complete the following steps:
- Complete a health assessment and create your health wish list
- Participate in healthy activities to earn points
Collect your $20 monthly discount by completing activities by the annual deadline (June 14, 2021)
New employees hired before March 15th must complete the health risk assessment to receive the premium reduction for the current plan year and must earn 240 points to earn the premium reduction for the following plan year.
New employees hired after March 15th must complete the health risk assessment to receive the premium reduction for the current plan year and the following plan year. New employees hired after March 15th do not need to earn 240 points to get the premium reduction for the following plan year.
KAISER AND CIGNA MEMBERS MEET YOUR ONSITE HEALTH COACH, KELLY BETHKE, RN
State of Colorado is committed to your health – both physically and emotionally. As part of your employer’s wellness strategy, onsite health coaching is another example of a continued investment in you and your health. You can meet with Kelly if you are a Cigna Member or a Kaiser Member.
Kelly provides personal, one-on-one coaching to help improve your overall health – physically and emotionally. Working together, you and your coach can create a plan to help you meet your personal health and lifestyle goals.
You can talk about almost anything health related, such as reducing stress or quitting tobacco; nutrition, exercise and weight loss; and health conditions such as improving high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
Your Personal Health Information (PHI) is protected by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and the Health Coach “Code of Conduct.” Your managers and coworkers cannot access your PHI.
STATE OF HEALTH
STATE OF HEALTH is a new program offered to state employees enrolled in Cigna with chronic health conditions who want to improve their health. STATE OF HEALTH participants will have their own personal health coach who works closely with Everside (formerly Paladina) care teams to engage in all aspects of health improvement, including:
- Focus on your self-determined needs, health challenges, and goals
- Nine health coaching sessions (with Everside, CSEAP, or Cigna health coach)
- Skill groups on various health improvement topics (exercise, nutrition, stress management, goal setting, healthy communication skills, and getting better sleep and rest)
- Health status assessment (including biometrics) when you start and every 90 days
- Optional elements (tobacco quit-line, diabetes prevention, and behavioral health support)
STATE OF HEALTH is available to state employees who are enrolled in Cigna, use Everside for primary care, and have chronic conditions, such as: diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, high cholesterol, depression, or tobacco dependence. To learn more, call your Everside provider or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCOUNT PROGRAM FOR STATE EMPLOYEES
The State of Colorado offers employee discounts through BenefitHub. Check out the deals!
Questions? Email email@example.com