Cigna MotivateMe Program
MotivateMe is an incentive program where you can get rewarded for the healthy actions you take. With the State of Colorado Employee Wellness Program, MotivateMe, you'll work toward achieving real results that mean a real, healthy change for you. If you are enrolled in one of the State's medical plans under Cigna or Kaiser Permanente, you are eligible to earn 240 points in order to receive a $20 off per month premium reduction for the FY 2021-2022 plan year.
Here's How It Works!
- Visit myCigna.com Incentive Awards Program
There you will find:
- A list of healthy actions and goals
- Details on how to get started
- Instructions on how to redeem and earn your rewards
Then complete the following steps:
- Complete a health assessment and create your health wish list
- Participate in healthy activities to earn points
- Collect your $20 monthly discount by completing activities by the annual deadline (June 14, 2021)
Make sure you check the website often to take full advantage of the program. New hires will only be required to complete a health assessment by the end of the quarter that they are hired in order to receive the incentive.
Discount Program for State Employees
The State of Colorado offers employee discounts through BenefitHub. Check out the deals!
Questions? Email email@example.com