FY 2021-22 State of Colorado Open Enrollment is passive.
The State of Colorado Open Enrollment period will take place from April 13 - May 4, 2021, and will close at 10:59 p.m. MST. You will need to take action during this short window if you want to enroll or make changes to your benefits. If you don't make changes to your benefits, your current benefit elections will roll into the FY 2021-22 plan year, except for your participation in a flexible spending account (FSA) which requires active enrollment each year. Your benefits will go into effect July 1, 2021, through June 30, 2022.
We encourage you to review our Employee Benefits Guide and FAQs to learn more about your options for the upcoming plan year.
When you are ready to enroll or make changes, visit Benefitsolver.com.
Do I qualify for the State's supplement program?
The Medical Supplement Program is a subsidy provided by the State of Colorado to assist qualified low-income state employees and their children with the cost of their medical and dental premiums. Even if you received the supplement for the previous year, you still have to apply every year and provide documentation verifying dependents and income. For more information on the Medical Supplement Program, visit dhr.colorado.gov/state-employees/state-employee-benefits/medical-benefits/supplement-program. The application period for the Medical Supplement Program will begin on the first day of Open Enrollment and will end Friday, May 14, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. MST.
View the Open Enrollment webinar for more information on your benefit options for the FY 2021-22 plan year.
- Cigna Copay Plus Plan Benefits Summary
- Cigna Copay Basic Plan Benefits Summary
- Cigna High Deductible Health Plan Benefits Summary
- Kaiser Permanente Copay Plus Plan Benefits Summary
- Kaiser Permanente Copay Basic Plan Benefits Summary
- Kaiser Permanente High Deductible Health Plan Benefits Summary
- EyeMed Basic Insight Plan Summary
- EyeMed Enhanced Insight Plan Summary
- Kaiser Vision Services & Optical Benefits Summary
- Unum Short-Term Disability Summary Plan Description
- Unum Long-Term Disability Summary Plan Description
Contact your agency's Benefit Administrator.